GitHub pages with Jekyll
- Jekyll takes Markdown and HTML files to create static site with built-in support for GitHub Pages.
- Jekyll settings can be configured by editing the _config.yml file.
- To add title, layout, order and drop-downs you can add YAML from matter at the beginning to any Markdown file.
Here are some useful resources for setting up a Github Pages site with Jekyll
- Getting Started with Github Pages
- About GitHub Pages and Jekyll
- Creating a GitHub Pages site with Jekyll
- Adding content