Lab member in charge of updating documents and preparing documents for lab grant submissions.
Primary: Diana Y. Lee / Secondary: Colin Brown
- Communicate with the SDSURF grant specialists and other grant specialists in other institutions during the application process of a grant.
- Update CVs, biosketches, current & pendings docs.
- Fill submission forms.
- Check formatting and compliance issues.
- Organize final files and guarantee long-term access.
- Maintain record of financial expenses and needs in the lab.
- Place orders and jobs.
- Fill grant development forms.
- Update protocols for financial assessment in the lab (salaries, purchases,…).
- Keep and update a record of potential funding opportunities.
Lab member providing support in the submissions process for manuscript publications.
Primary: Meghan Osato / Secondary: Brandon Ricafrente
- Check manuscript formating and compliance with submission site.
- Provide best practices to adapt the manuscript and materials for submission.
- Check that the data associated with the study will be accessible onlin long-term.
- Check that the codes associated with the study will be accessible onlin long-term.
- Check that the project will be stored for long-term storage access in the lab.
Lab memmber providing support in the dissemination of information from the lab.
Primary: Caitlin Bartels / Secondary: Aurora Vogel
- Keep record of current and former lab members (contact info and status).
- Maintain and update the lab’s website.
- Coordinate the production of posts for social media.
- Post and monitor social media.
- Keep record of presentations in conferences and opportunities to present in conferences.
- Coordinate with lab members to present work in conferences.