The Athena initiative
The three foundations of Athena:
- Constant restructuring (refactoring) of scienctific knowldege.
- Restraining the spontaneous increase of scientific noise (entropy).
- Sharing state-of-the-art science transparently and unpretentiously.
- Reducing inaccessibility of scientific knowledge and bombastic rhetoric.
- Governing scientific knowledge of the people, for the people, and by the people.
- Decoupling knowledge from journal publications (validation, advertisement, and promotion).
The lab’s Athena is the synthesis of the current lab’s knowledge
- Narrative and visual synthesis of the scientific knowledge accumulated by the lab over the years.
- Connection with other Athenas and repositories.